Updated August 16, 2021
- Limited to currently enrolled students, faculty, staff & designated guests.
- Designated guests are eligible to access the facility during all hours of operation.
- Patrons will be required to have their Truman ID to verify eligibility to access the REC Center and show an extra pair of shoes upon entry.
- Required at all times while indoors.
- Seating has been limited to accommodate reduced occupancy levels, ensure ability to sanitize appropriately, and spaced for social distancing.
- Cubbies will be available for storage of personal items.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available through out the building.
- Phone chargers available.
Weight Room & Cardio:
- Cleaning towels and cleaning solution spray bottles with soap/water/disinfectant solutions provided for patrons throughout the facility near exercise machines and mats.
- Patrons are advised to clean equipment before and after use.
- Additional signage posted encouraging patrons to clean equipment before & after use.
- All regular activities available.
Fitness Classes & Aerobics Room:
- All equipment will be sanitized after use by class participants.
- Intramural activities will continue with a revised format. Team sports will be limited to those classified as low-risk, do not require the use of shared equipment, and can be facilitated in a way that accounts for social distancing.
- Intramural activities will continue with a revised schedule.