Bike Share Rentals Currently Not Available
A FREE program allowing patrons with a Truman ID to check out a bicycle, helmet, & lock for up to 24-hours. All bikes have a basket attached for added convenience.
- Bring your Truman ID (only acceptable form of ID) to the REC and check-in with the Member Services Desk about bike availability.
- If bike (s) are available please read the Release/Agreement form.
- Complete the Bike Share Program Orange Card.
- Return Bike Share Program Card & give your Truman ID to Member Services Desk Clerk.
- Member Services Desk Clerk will then walk you outside to select & check your bike before giving you the lock, key, & helmet.
- Truman ID will be held until the bike is returned and checked for damages.
- Return the bike when you are finished within 24-hours and receive your Truman ID back.
A cooperative program between the Bike Co-op, Business Office, Advancement Office, and the Student Recreation Center. Funded in part through “Student Giving Campaign”, Colleen Ritchie, Alumnae. Launched fall semester 2018