Become a Program Instructor
A Program Instructor must:
- Be a student at Truman State University;
- Attend a “Recruitment Meeting” (look for a sign to be posted in the lobby at the Student Recreation Center; we do not accept online applications);
- Program Instructors are not required to be certified upon hiring unless you’re going to teach a name brand class such as Zumba, Turbo Kick, PiYo, etc. (Note: Applicants go through a competitive hiring process, so those who are more qualified may have an advantage over those who are not certified);
- Go through the interview process; and
- Be hired by the Student Recreation Center.
If you have any questions, contact the Fitness-Wellness Director at 660-785-7739.