Bucket List Challenge
What is it?
The bucket list challenge is a “recreation-oriented” list of 18 activities put together to remind participants how FUN it is to be active, learn and try new things, and to set personal goals. Participants are only able to complete one list item per day.
Who can participate?
When does it start and end?
- Starts: Monday August 21st
- Ends: Friday November 17th
What’s the incentive?
- Participants who successfully complete 16 of 18 items on the bucket list and submit their registration form will receive a FREE t-shirt.
How do I sign up?
- Registration forms will be available at the Student Recreation Center Member Services Desk (MSD).
- Fill out your registration form and submit the bottom half to the SRC.
- Hang on to top half of the registration form as you will need this!
The Fall 2017 LIST:
- Attend a Yoga Class at the SRC.
- Walk 1-mile (11 laps) on indoor track at SRC.
- Row 500m on Concept II ergometer at SRC.
- Walk Woodway Curve treadmill 2 separate times for a total distance of 1-mile.
- Learn & complete 3 Speed/Agility Ladder footwork patterns in the SRC weight room.
- Sign Up & Play Indoor Pickleball, Soccer, or 3-on-3 Basketball.
- Attend a Pilates class at the SRC.
- Learn & complete 3 exercises on TRX Suspension Trainer in SRC weight room.
- Climb 30 flights of stairs on the Life Fitness Powermill (2nd floor track) at SRC.
- Complete a center plank for your personal best time at SRC.
- Pedal on LifeCycle GX Bike (main lobby) at SRC for 11-minutes.
- Sign up & Play Outdoor Sand Volleyball, Baggo, or Bulldog 5k.
- Use the Battle Ropes in the SRC weight room for 90 seconds total.
- Swim 2 laps at Pershing Natatorium.
- Complete 10 airplanes on Step360 in weight room at SRC.
- Learn 3 kettlebell exercises from a weight room instructor at SRC.
- Use the Rope Pull in the weight room at SRC for 90 seconds total.
- Walk or bike to the Farmers Market on the Kirksville Square or “On the Mall”.