Bucket List Challenge
What is it?
The bucket list challenge is a “recreation-oriented” list of 16 activities put together to remind participants how FUN it is to be active, learn and try new things, and to set personal goals. Participants are only able to complete one list item per day.
Who can participate?
When does it start and end?
- Starts: Fall 2017 Dates to be determined.
- Ends: Fall 2017 Dates to be determined.
What’s the incentive?
- Participants who successfully complete the bucket list and submit their registration form will receive a FREE t-shirt.
How do I sign up?
- Registration forms will be available at the Student Recreation Center Member Services Desk (MSD).
- Fill out your registration form and submit the bottom half to the SRC.
- Hang on to top half of the registration form as you will need this!
The Fall 2016 LIST:
- Attend a Zumba Class at the SRC.
- Complete 2 Sit-Ups using the Vicore Decline Ab Bench.
- Row 500m on Concept II ergometer at SRC.
- Walk Woodway Curve treadmill 2 separate times for a total distance of 1-mile.
- Complete an assisted pull-up using our Hoist Chin/Dip Assist Machine.
- Sign up and play indoor intramural event.
- Attend a Yoga or Pilates class at the SRC.
- Learn and complete 2 exercises on TRX Suspension Trainer in SRC weight room.
- Climb 20 flights of stairs on our Life Fitness Powermill (2nd floor track) at SRC.
- Complete a center plank for your personal best time in the weight room at SRC.
- Pedal on LifeCycle GX bikes (main lobby) at SRC for 7 minutes.
- Sign up and play outdoor intramural event.
- Use the battle ropes in the weight room at SRC for 20 seconds.
- Swim 2 laps at Pershing Natatorium.
- Complete 10 step-ups on Step360 in weight room at SRC.
- Learn 2 kettlebell exercises from weight room instructor at SRC.